One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidance for Industry: Immunogenicity Assessment for Therapeutic Protein Products.Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD, USA2014
- Subvisible and visible particle analysis in biopharmaceutical research and development.Biophysical Characterization of Proteins in Developing Biopharmaceuticals. Susan Dennis, Amsterdam, Netherlands2015: 261-286
- Observations of tunable resistive pulse sensing for exosome analysis: improving system sensitivity and stability.Langmuir. 2015; 31: 6577-6587
- Quantification and size-profiling of extracellular vesicles using tunable resistive pulse sensing.J Vis Exp. 2014; : e51623
- A standardized method to determine the concentration of extracellular vesicles using tunable resistive pulse sensing.J Extracell Vesicles. 2016; 5: 31242
- A comparative study of submicron particle sizing platforms: accuracy, precision and resolution analysis of polydisperse particle size distributions.J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013; 405: 322-330
- Applications of tunable resistive pulse sensing.Analyst. 2015; 140: 3318-3334
- Issues and challenges of subvisible and submicron particulate analysis in protein solutions.AAPS J. 2012; 14: 236-243
- Tunable pores for measuring concentrations of synthetic and biological nanoparticle dispersions.Biosens Bioelectron. 2012; 31: 17-25
- Quantitative sizing of nano/microparticles with a tunable elastomeric pore sensor.Anal Chem. 2011; 83: 3499-3506
Izon Science Support Centre. Video: Maintaining a stable baseline current. Available at: https://support.izon.com/video-maintaining-a-stable-baseline. Accessed February 7, 2021.
- Critical evaluation of microfluidic resistive pulse sensing for quantification and sizing of nanometer- and micrometer-sized particles in biopharmaceutical products.J Pharm Sci. 2019; 108: 563-573
- Particles in therapeutic protein formulations, part 1: overview of analytical methods.J Pharm Sci. 2012; 101: 914-935
- Therapeutic protein aggregation: mechanisms, design, and control.Trends Biotechnol. 2014; 32: 372-380
- Quantitative laser diffraction for quantification of protein aggregates: comparison with resonant mass measurement, nanoparticle tracking analysis, flow imaging, and light obscuration.J Pharm Sci. 2019; 108: 755-762
- Characterisation of protein aggregation with the Smoluchowski coagulation approach for use in biopharmaceuticals.Soft Matter. 2018; 14: 6001-6012
- A multicompany assessment of submicron particle levels by NTA and RMM in a wide range of late-phase clinical and commercial biotechnology-derived protein products.J Pharm Sci. 2019; 109: 830-844
- Submicron protein particle characterization using resistive pulse sensing and conventional light scattering based approaches.Pharm Res. 2018; 35: 58